I have edited my Android project and when I run it the previous one was uninstalled in my device...how can I solve it

 

fixing app problem

Hey friends this is one of the most problems I also have faced in my life when I was editing some kind of application and there was some error showing in my pc.


Then I started editing applications on my android mobile.

Whenever I edit an apps and install in my mobile it shows me either error or it installs but the previous one would been uninstalled automatically in my device so, I started searching for problems for which this was happening in my device.

Now I did some research on why this happens but definite answer was not provided by anyone.


So, I decided to do it by myself but you may feel amazing I came to know the answer.


HERE'S THE ANSWER:

Whenever we install an android app on our phone we cannot install the same app, but here is the fix we can use the previous app by using app cloners we can run same kind of app in our phone.

You can find them on google play store.

There are plenty of apps available on playstore.

Here's one I recommend you to use APK Cloner.

I hope you got the answer to the question above.

Sharing is caring....

Post a Comment

0 Comments